Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
What is My Account? How do I update my information?
It is easy to update your Grand Furniture account and view your orders any time through My Account.
My Account allows you complete control over your transactions on Grand Furniture
- Manage/edit your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids
- Change your password
- Track the status of your orders
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries.
- Credit cards We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
- Debit cards We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
- Internationally issued credit/debit cards cannot be used for Flyte, Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time is dependent on the following factors
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and geographical location of the Seller
For items listed as "In Stock", Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location pincode (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it's official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. (Eg. 21st August, October 3rd week)
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer being published and has been permanently discontinued.
How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the 'My Account' section In the My Account page, click on the 'My Orders' link to view the status of all your orders. To view the status of a specific order, click on the 'Order Number' link.
Is it necessary to have an account to shop on grand furniture?
You can shop on grand furniture by providing just your email ID. While it is not necessary to have an account to shop for and purchase items, it is recommended that you create one. By creating your own grand furniture account, you can enjoy a personalized shopping experience, including recommendations, quicker checkout and a public wishlist. You will also be able to rate/review products and sellers.